Close to central Palmerston you can explore the eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and pubs, take the family out on a day trip, or while away an afternoon at the cinema or aquatic centre. You can launch your boat at the Elizabeth River Boat Ramp just minutes up the road, explore the new Palmerston markets, or play a game of golf with mates at the Palmerston Golf and Country Club.
The future’s looking even better. Down the road is the planned Zuccoli Aspire Town Centre – a vibrant activity centre, offering cafes, shopping, and lifestyle opportunities. The Gateway Shopping Centre, located around 5km away, is set to open in 2017, and the Palmerston Regional Hospital in 2018.
Experience Aspire and Palmerston and see why you’ll never want to leave.
The Zuccoli Aspire Display Centre will showcase a stunning array of designs from some of Darwin's most awarded builders. A diverse selection of affordable contemporary home designs balancing building flexibility and aesthetic appeal, will reflect and complement the unique backdrop of a natural bushland setting.
Offering vibrant cosmopolitan living with all the modern essentials, amongst open spaces and surrounded by abundant natural bush land Zuccoli Aspire serves up an enviable lifestyle.
Zuccoli Aspire is the largest masterplanned neighbourhood in Palmerston, and is the fastest growing neighbourhood in the Northern Territory.
Zuccoli Aspire enjoys access to world class educational facilities, future dining and shopping village and public transport options, with bus routes, and access to Stuart Highway right on its doorstep.
The vibrant community offers many living options from planned waterfront living, to shopping village fringe, rural and Mitchell Creek fringe lifestyle.
Approximately 5,000 people and 1,500 homes across 12 stages
Village Shopping Centre
- Zuccoli Aspire includes a planned 4,500 square meter supermarket, fast food outlets, a fuel station, retail and interconnected town centre where residents can enjoy shopping, eating, markets, or simply picnicking on the luscious green parks.
- The new shopping village and town park will form the civic heart of the neighbourhood, where retail opportunities, density residential and high amenity public domain elements combine to celebrate the best of Top End Living.
- The town park forms part of the wider linear open space system that connects to the Mitchell Creek corridor and network of pedestrian paths. The Park will feature an integrated playground and plaza with plentiful shade and complementary retail opportunities to encourage incidental visits to the village beyond daily shopping necessities.
Recreation and Open Space
- 10 local parks catering for all age groups
- A district park that includes space for markets and playgrounds water play
- A planned sports oval the size of an AFL football field (located in the future school)
- Wildlife corridors linking back to Mitchell Creek
- 5 planned lakes
- A dog park
The Mother Teresa's Catholic Primary School is located on Ginger Street and will be completed in two stages, with the first finished by the start of 2018 and the final completion date set for 2019
The Territory Government is planning a primary school just to the north of the catholic primary school, and will include shared community facilities
Creative Kids Childcare Zuccoli is located on Bloodwood Street and opened in 2017 boasting a fresh new approach to child care in the NT
There is a further child care centre planned adjacent to the NT Government school